The new RL-H4C has the case and the reciver (with the holder) included in the price
The new RL-H4C self-leveling rotating laser from Topcon Positioning System (TPS) - sets a new industry standard for general construction lasers.
"All components are newly designed to offer the users the maximum performance at an affordable price.
The RL-H4C is an addition to the popular RL-H series of rotating lasers, satisfying the increased demands for job site durability, range, accuracy, versatility and cost-effectiveness.
In addition to the superior cost-performance ratio, the RL-H4C has a number of industry-leading features:
- ±10 arc-seconds horizontal accuracy
- ±5 degrees self-leveling range
- Longest battery life in its class - 60 hours with Ni-MH rechargeable battery; also can operate with AC power
- On-the-fly battery recharging
- Single-axis manual slope capability for grade-matching setting
- IP66 protection against dust and water
- Large dual handles for easy carrying and set up
This new self-leveling laser has many applications regardless of the type of projects, including machine guidance, site grading, setting up concrete work for foundations and footings, checking excavations for pools, patios, fences, driveways and all types of remodeling jobs."
Any job where contractors use optical levels, the construction-site tough RL-H4C with its 800 meters working range and IP66 rating can do the work.
The RL-H4C is covered by the new five-year guarantee on Topcon-manufactured lasers.
The Topcon RL-H4C Package Includes
RL-H4C RB (Rechargeable battery package)
LS-80L Laser Sensor
Ni-MH Battery Pack BT-74Q
Battery Charger (AD-15)
AA size Dry Cell batteries for LS
Sensor Holder 6
Rugged Hard Shell Carrying Case